Application for Handyman Apprentice
"We believe in your ability to succeed as you've always known you could"
Blaylocks All Task knows what it takes to be successful and is ready to make a major investment in your technical training so you can be part of a premium, fast growing home improvement company in Rutherford County, TN. Blaylocks All Task is the company where you get to create your own opportunities.
If you have basic experience in any of the trades, a technical diploma, home maintenance, or related experience, we want to help you take your skills to the next level.
At Blaylocks All Task:
We know that it's important to hire the right candidate; the one with the best attitude and desire to learn.
The HANDYMAN APPRENTICE position includes duties such as assisting the Handyman Craftsman in doing repairs, installations, clean up and various other projects. It also includes working independently in a variety of tasks. This includes clean up, moving furniture and a variety of other tasks as needed.
Interested applicants MUST possess relevant qualities such as good manners, "punctuality", appearance, positive attitude, good communication skills, and professionalism.
At Blaylocks All Task, you'll soon find out what it's like to be appreciated when you don't cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you're the only technician that is welcome in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. At Blaylocks All Task you can expect more than just a job; you can expect to find a fulfilling career with plenty of room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You!
Because we are a high-value, "premium" home improvement service provider, so we must hire only those apprentices that genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career with plenty of room to grow.
The Big Task
As a handyman apprentice, you will work as part of a passionate team that demonstrates professional workmanship in all areas.
By working closely with a lead residential remodeling professional, you will complete jobs on time and under budget, helping achieve the company's financial growth goals. Our goal is for you to advance and become a highly skilled, well rounded professional.
- Maintain clear communication with manager and installation crew.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to optimize time and execute work in the assigned time frame.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training programs to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
- Ability to pass a background check.
- Ability to lift 45+ lbs.
- Smoke-free during working hours.
- Perform job responsibilities as an individual or team.
- Technical diploma, certificate of completion, or military experience is always a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
Some experience in any of the following...
- Any general handyman services like drywall repair and replace, exterior painting, interior painting, light fixtures and fan installations, doors replaced, doors repaired, property restoration, carpet installation and repair, general repair, finish carpentry, replacing outlets/switches, testing for and grounding ungrounded fixtures, repairing/replacing/installing electric baseboard heaters, and repairing lighting fixtures.
- Any remodeling experience such as bathroom remodels, kitchen remodels, basement finishes, remodel designs, home renovations, home flips, whole home rehab, tiling, framing, flooring installations, countertop installations, cabinet installations, trim and molding installations, landscaping/landscaping design, deck repairs and rebuilds, concrete and asphalt work, roofing repairs and replacement, window repairs and replacement.
- Property Maintenance services like deck maintenance, plumbing maintenance, plumbing repairs, weatherization, drywall repairs, painting touch-ups, small plumbing, small electrical, toilet and bathroom repairs, concrete sealing, leak repairs, concrete work, door repairs, faucet and sink repairs, water heater repairs and replacements, property turns, snaking and clearing plumbing drains.
If you have any of the above experience and you find it fun and challenging — then we want to hear from you.
- Consistent performance offers opportunities for growth within our expanding company. As you grow to become a top performer, you can expect to be one of the highest paid technicians in Rutherford County, TN. You'll have unlimited earning potential.
- A family
We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You'll come to love our company outings, and you'll build life-long friendships at Blaylocks All Task.
- Starting pay for Apprentice is $22 per hour.
- Contractors can make up to $250 per day.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job — make this career move and find exactly what you're looking for. You'll be working in a company and be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Blaylocks All Task by exploring our website.
When you're ready, please follow the directions (below) to complete our application for this position.
*** Blaylocks All Task is an Equal Opportunity Employer ***